Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Barbarian Films

I just ordered 3 DVDs.
I have seen all the films but I don't own them.

I figured I should start building up my sword and sorcery collection which is currently a feeble lot like this?




EDIT: I do have Conan the Barbarian btw, it is on lend.


These are what I just ordered:









































I have fond memories of The Barbarians, but have not seen it in about 30 years, so it may well be very very shite.
As for Deathstalker, saw that a few months back, but good to own it.
Barbarian Queen?  Giggity for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Just as a side note, I really start to enjoy reading the comics more and more as a visual idea giver.
    However, there a great variations in the quality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally, many of my ideas for Crom's Anvil come from the comics.
      But yes the style varies much.

      I am finding with Slaine, that some artists are hard work to read.

      Delete