Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

The Blog Is Dead, Long Live The Blog!!


On my first post I said:

"I kind of wanted one site where I can just talk about anything that pops into my mind without worrying if it is the right sort of content for the site.


Expect posts about Crom's Anvil, Conan, Red Sonja, fantasy films, comics, novels, geek merchandise and all that stuff."


However I forgot that is what I said and I convinced myself the blog was just for Sand and Sorcery stuff.
Fool of a Took!

So, now that I have remembered it is for any old crap I like....


Expect posts about:











1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading what you have to say about The Lost World, which I have just started watching. Part of me likes the high camp, pulpy nature of it, whilst part of me is irritated by the butchery of Doyle's original.

    ReplyDelete